Sunday, August 14, 2011

Your Grace finds me in my chaos

In more prayers than I can count I have asked for more patience and grace.  For as long as I can remember it has been a struggle in my life towalk gracefully through a stressful situation.

When we first found out that we were having our newest miracle so soon, I hit my knees asking for Him to be there with an abundance of it.  I knew that I wanted another baby, but like each time before it didn't work out in my time frame.  I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to be the mother I needed to be to all of these crazy kiddos that depended so much on me. 

After a quite tiring pregnancy, our little miracle came to us in quite a miraculous way!  The first days were awesome, followed by an amazing first couple of weeks with Daddy being home and taking care of most things.  Then came time to transition back to normal.  I wondered would I ever be able to get our house back on schedule.  The answer is NO.  And I am thankful for it. 

Something happened.  God did show up!  Our little princess is now three months and our schedule has been crazily wonderful since she came.  We try to come close to our routine, but there is an amazing Grace each day.  Even in the busiest time in our life, where we are on the go more than ever before, we are doing it together as a family. 

 I have wondered how my kids are doing and if we are doing it right.  Then many times in the past few weeks I have been graciously encouraged by precious women that probably have no idea that I needed to hear their kind words.  Really they were God's words spoken through them. 

So recently when the kids are screaming or dinner doesn't get made, I remember that God has blessed me and our house with a supernatural grace that passes all understanding and  that people are noticing it too.

I am far, far from where I hope to one day be.  I still loose my temper and yell when I shouldn't, but I know that God is growing me.  I am farther than I was last year.  I am blessed!

No comments: