Monday, November 8, 2010

Imagine

Dare I dream?

A cool river gently running, the water is so refreshing.  Along side there are bluffs to climb and forests to explore.  The excitement and amazement of the beauty that is there to for me to find.  To my delight I discovery something wonderful.  I show You and see the approval on Your face and that You share in my delight.  As I continue in this place of awe and wonder You walk with me, enjoying me.  You are so patient and genuinly happy to just be with me.  You encourage me to go on.  I  run like a child so carefree then I stop to sit by You, to talk, to listen.  You tell me of how much You love me, not for what I've done, but simply for who I am.  My heart is exploding with love and desire for more of You...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is beautiful, Kati...just beautiful.